Apple employee who demands to remain anonymous
Sept. 17, 2014
This better be a fucking joke/rumor.
Apple holds a patent which mentions that its technology could have applications for law enforcement and government security. For example, the patent description notes that covert ‘police or government operations may require complete ‘blackout’ conditions’.
This little tidbit sold me on the Galaxy over the iPhone for my next phone since I’m due for an upgrade.
If true, this is horrifying.
First unwanted U2 albums and now this no thanks
apple is the devil y’all
There’s something about you that’s like the sun, you warm up my heart when I come undone. You’re like my soulmate, and on those days when I hurt, when I break, you are my band aid.
Hi guys! The special colour spreads are out for HnR and we will translate this fully once we get the scans but basically here are some tidbits of news coming out from just skimming through these photos:
- Mamura won the Shishio vs Mamura twitter survey and they published the results officially
- Apparently they got over 5500 retweets and favourites, with Mamura totalling a whopping 3849 points to Shishio’s 1893
- They also published a whole heap of comments from Mamura and Shishio fans (we’ll translate that too)
- Charlotte notified me earlier today that Hirunaka no Ryuusei will be ending it’s run at apparently 78 chapters, I’ve been waiting to see a source other than baidu to confirm, but looking at the colour spread of the four girls, it reads "ACCELERATION TO THE CLIMAX" .
- On top of that it says something along the lines of "THE LAST 4 TIMES" but the kanji is cut off so I’m not sure if they are referring to the number of chapters…
- If my suspicion is correct then HnR will either be ending at Chapter 78 or 79.
Big news today for HnR fans. Again, I will make a post once there is official news but I think it’s a fact that you can expect HnR to at least end in less than 3 months.
GifChallenge: 10 couples
six/10. Esmeralda and Phoebus
"You fight almost as well as a man!"
"Funny. I was going to say the same thing about you."
This is literally me and my friends
I FEEL LIKE I WAS JUST SENT BACK IN TIME TO FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL
Happy Birthday, beautiful boy ♥
You could be here, eating the 33rd birthday cake dedicated to you (& sharing with me hahaha), paying your bills & student loans, fixing that leaky faucet in the kitchen, changing the oil in the car, taking your cat to the vet, getting ready for work, helping your kids w/ their homework, calling your mom to check on her, hanging out w/ Byron’s family at Thanksgiving, visiting your buddy Nate in FL & getting a sunburn, kissing your sweetie goodnight before both of you fall asleep……but none of that was meant to be. Not in this time or place. I hope you are at home & at peace. And if you don’t already, just know that you will have a love someday, someone who is you in a way :-)
Rest in peace the 13 victims of the Columbine massacre, murdered in cold blood by the above and his partner on April 20th, 1999:
Cassie Bernall, whose parents called her “Bunny Rabbit” and whose favorite movie was Braveheart.
Steve Curnow, who loved Star Wars so much that fellow fans organized an international memorial day when the Phantom Menace was released a month after his death.
Corey DePooter, who had been working part-time at a golf course to save up for a fishing boat with a friend.
Kelly Fleming, who loved vampire fiction before the Twilight craze hit and aspired to be a published writer.
Matt Kechter, who played on both offensive and defensive lines of the football team and maintained straight-As on the honor roll.
Dan Mauser, who loved The Simpsons and The X Files and had recently returned from a 2-week trip to Paris with the French club.
Dan Rohrbough, who worked on his grandfather’s farm harvesting wheat from the age of three and used the money he earned buy Christmas presents for his family.
Rachel Scott, who had recently quit smoking and was working on writing an original play for her senior year.
Isaiah Shoels, who had overcome a heart defect to go on to play football and wrestle, and who dreamed of being a music producer.
John Tomlin, who worked after school with trees at a local nursery and who once drove to Mexico to help build a house with a poor family.
Lauren Townsend, who was a candidate for valedictorian and who went by the nickname “Lulu”.
Kyle Velasquez, a special needs student who aspired to join the Navy like his dad and who kissed his mom on the cheek every morning before leaving for school.
Dave Sanders, who had 5 grandchildren and who coached the girls’ basketball and softball teams at Columbine.
Do not insult these people by showing more humanity towards the memory of those who stole their futures from them. Remember them.
"I’m not going to do the ice bucket challenge, I’m very sorry. It’s not going to make a difference if I do it or not. Everyone knows about the ice bucket challenge by this point. So instead I wanted to do what, it seems like a lot of people who do the ice bucket challenge don’t do, which is: talk about ALS, explain what ALS is."
and people say he’s an idiot.
(p.s. these are just ones off the top of my head i know there’s way more)
- lab partners in chemistry class au
- roommates in college au
- hogwarts au!!
- both work as characters at disney world au
- both got lead roles in a musical au
- titanic au
- 1920s au
- florist au
- long-lost childhood friends reunited years later au
- fake boyfriend/girlfriend/lovers/married couple au
- figure skating partners au
- photographer/model au
- actors in a romcom who actually end up falling in love au
- medieval/renaissance era au
- ancient greece au
- marching band au
seriously why aren’t there any of these
- orchestra/symphony au
- pianist and piano student au
- one is blind and falls in love with the other’s voice au
- running a bakery together au
- "why do we keep running into each other everywhere" au
- camp counselors au
- popular musician and rookie musician au
- artist au
- bestselling author and harsh critic au
- best friends since childhood turned lovers au
- tumblr crush au
- cosplayed as a popular ship accidentally on comic con au
- rivals in a popular online game au
- seat partners on a plane ride au
- forbidden love between royalty and peasant au
- accidentally swapped phones/laptops au
- ice cream shop au
- stuck in an elevator together au
- youtube au
- wedding planner falling for the bride/groom au
- bookstore au
- starfleet au
- met at a karaoke club au
- found their number on a bathroom stall au
- flatmates au
- one is deaf and the other learns sign languages for them au
"Even if we are just creations, we are the same. If those two keep on living, it won’t end. I love y…"